Join me on these one-of-a-kind scenically spectacular Banff photo tours! Options include a sunrise Banff photo tour, a sunset Banff photo tour, a half day Banff photo adventure (which is popular as an extension of sunrise or as a Sunset-to-Stars), or a full day Banff photo adventure. These are private – just you or your group, and fully customized from the beginner to the advanced photographer. Areas we can explore include Banff National Park, Yoho National Park, Kootenay National Park, Jasper National Park, Kananaskis Country, or in my hometown area of Canmore at any time of the year!
These sessions will involve you learning as much as we can possibly fit into our time together. I’ll always be working with you and your camera gear so that you will walk away a better photographer, and inspired for your future photography shoots as you will have taken another step forward technically and creatively.
Sunrise: 3hrs / $350
Night: 3hrs / $375
Sunset to Stars or Half Day: 5hrs / $525
Full Day: 10hrs / $725
- Prices are per person & do not include GST (add 5% GST to the list price above).
- Discounts are available for multi-person bookings.
Examples of what you might learn about while enjoying the Rocky Mountain scenery:
– Working in manual mode and fully understanding the exposure triangle, Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
– How to use filters to best effect – why and when to use them.
– Compositional techniques that you can use to create balance, tension and flow in your images.
– How to handle high dynamic range scenes, and preventing flare.
– The qualities of natural light, how it affects colour, and what to look for.
– Working on the tripod as well as off it, and when and how best to do so in both scenarios.
– Understanding depth of field and how to maximize it.
– Better understanding of your own camera gear and recommendations for making it more user friendly for the type of shooting you do.
– Getting creative, having fun and so much more!
We look forward to welcoming you on one of our Banff photo tours! We take booking year round all over the Canadian Rockies. Use the button below to request a date.